QLD56 | GP | Central Highlands, QLD
Location: Central Highlands
Length of position: 2 years
Consultant email: [email protected]
Our client operates several clinics in the Central Highlands region, north of Brisbane. They are looking for UK, Irish or New Zealand trained GPs for their clinics. These jobs are in a beautiful part of Queensland. Although rural, it is a big town of around 20,000 people with all facilities. The coast is about 3hrs away and there are regular short flights to Brisbane
- Excellent earnings – initially via a salary and then, once you’ve gained experience, a fee per service option
- Mixed billing clinic. Mostly private billing (up to 80%) but some bulk billing for children
- Minimum guarantee for the first few months.
- Flexible working hours – school hours available. Weekend rota (Saturday mornings only) of 1 in 3 or 1 in 4
- 2 vacancies available and they would welcome applications from couples as well as single GPs
- Ongoing training for interested GPs looking to expand areas of interest.
- Great location
- Options to specialise in areas such as dermatology or cosmetics.
- Allied health available.
- Experienced owner and operators within the general practice.
They are in a DPA area so registration and visas should be straightforward.
Why work as a GP in Australia? There’s less hassle, less bureaucracy, more medicine and more money. More info here: https://www.gpjobsinaustralia.co.uk/gp-jobs-australia/
Who can apply for this post?
To apply for this post, you must have had GP training in the UK, Ireland or NZ. For the UK you should hold full GMC and specialist GP registration. Plus, you must be a MRCGP and have either a CCT or hold the old JCPTGP certificate or were assessed by PMETB as equivalent. For Ireland you must have full IMC registration and be a Graduate of ICGP holding MICGP membership. If you’re from New Zealand, you should hold a Fellowship with The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners (FRNZCGP). You can find more information here: Australian registration information for GPs
If you would like more information on these jobs, please email or telephone us on +44(0)7950 029647 for further information. All enquiries are free and in confidence.