VIC30 | GP | southern part of Mornington Peninsula
Location: South part of Mornington Peninsula
Length of position: 2 years or longer
Consultant email: [email protected]
We are looking for a UK, Irish or New Zealand GP for our client in the Mornington Peninsula, south east of Melbourne.
Mornington Peninsula is about 1 hour from Melbourne and is a beach-side / tourist area)
- Take home billings between 1200-1350 per day.
- Great work life balance.
- Clinic has special interest in lifestyle medicine and chronic disease management.
- Patient base- educated young families and retirees
- Excellent staff and happy inclusive culture.
- Innovative and inspiring health programs run through clinic.
- Excellent schools, beaches, surf, nature, wineries, food culture.
- Progressive and proactive community.
- Fresh modern and newly renovated rooms.
- Longer appointments supported ( no minimum patient quotas )
- Non corporate clinic
Melb6 | GP | Deer Park, north west Melbourne
Our client is looking for a female UK, Irish or NZ trained GP for their clinic in Deer Park. This suburb is on the west side of Melbourne and it is a DWS area. It is about 30km (30 to 45 mins driving time) to the CBD. However, if you lived on the...
Melb9 | GP | Tarneit, west of Melbourne
Our client in Tarneit, a DWS area to the west of Melbourne is looking for a UK, Irish or New Zealand trained GP. This bulk-billing practice is in Melbourne’s fastest growing area and only 30km from CBD. Modern bright family medical centre GP...
Melb7 | GP | Cranbourne, south east Melbourne
Our client is an experienced company with a several other practices on the eastern side of Australia (including the one in Marsden Park, Sydney and on the Gold Coast). They are now opening a new, large clinic in the Cranbourne area, south east of...